Collections: Indoor Plants
Syngonium Silver Pearl (Arrowhead plant)
S.N: Syngonium Podophyllum
C.N: Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead philodendron, Arrowhead vine, Goosefoot, Nephthytis
Category of plant:
Indoor Plants, Ground covers, Climbers, Creepers & Vines
Arrowhead Plant description:
- Syngonium Silver Pearl, commonly called the Arrowhead plant, belong to the Araceae family.
- The leaves of these exotic plants have the ability to change colour, making them a popular indoor houseplant.
- The leaves of sygonium appear as light creamy green in colour.
- As Syngonium plant grow, juvenile leaves become larger and more lobed.
- Due to its arrow-shaped leaves, it is commonly named as 'Arrow-head plants' Pruning is needed to keep it fuller and handsome.
Climatic conditions and soil type:
- Syngonium Silver Pearl grows well in semi-shade, shade and can maintain its vibrant colour and markings.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile.
Upright or Erect
Plant Height or length:
1 to 2 meters
Pot size (Inches): 3"
Syngonium Plant Care:
- Water Syngonium Silver Pearl twice a week when the soil becomes dry.
- The soil moisture should always be monitored to check the hydration level.
- Cannot tolerate too much water.
Syngonium Plant Protection:
- Use any organic manure once a month for its good growth.
- Farmyard manure, Vermi-compost@50-100 gram/plant or application of Boon(19:19:19)@5 gram/litre of water can be used.
Syngonium/Arrowhead Plant Special Features:
- Syngonium plants can grow on trellis or chain link fencing.
- Planters look very beautiful and attractive for indoor and shade decoration.
- Arrowhead plant has a tendency to creep, climb and grow tall.
- Can be grown in a mixed planting with other plants.
Note: Plant comes with germination pot. The image is for representation purposes only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.