Collections: Succulents & cactus
S.N : Sempervivum Sunset
C.N : Sunset Hen and Chick, Hens and Chick
Category of plant: Cactus and Succulents
Sempervivum Sunset Plant description:
Sempervivum Sunset Climatic condition and soil type:
1. Sempervivum Sunset plants cannot tolerate the soggy or water logged condition of the soil.
2. Grow best in the bright direct sunlight.
3. It requires well drained and moist soil.
4. Cannot tolerate freezing temperatures. Keep them indoors during winters.
Plant habit: Semi erect, Branches spreading type
4"-12" / 10.2cm - 30.5cm
6"-12" / 15.2cm - 30.5cm
Pot sizes: 3''
Sempervivum Sunset Plant Care:
1. Watering Sempervivum Sunset twice a week in summers and springs and less in winters.
2. Allow the pot soil to dry out completely between watering.
3. It’s better to underwater Sempervivum Sunset than overwater them.
4. Soil moisture should always be monitored to check the hydration level.
Sempervivum Sunset Plant protection:
1. Use any organic manures once or twice a month during the growing season.
2. For best growth, farmyard manure, vermi-compost or Boon(19:19:19)@5 gram/litre of water can be used.
Sempervivum Sunset Special Features:
Note: Plant comes with germination pot. The image is for representation purpose only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.