Collections: Indoor Plants
Anthurium - Red
S.N: Anthurium andraeanum
C.N: Anthurium Red, Flamingo flower, Tailflower, Painter's palette, and Laceleaf.
Category of plant: Indoor Plants, Flowering plant, Indoor Air Purifying Plant, Tabletop Plant
Anthurium Red Plant Description:
- Anthurium Red also called the Flamingo flower is a great luxurious, timeless ornamental houseplant.
- Anthurium plant gets its name as tail-flower because of the long tail that grows out of the center of this beautiful plant.
- Adaptable to both cold and warm surroundings, the Anthurium Red or laceleaf plant has waxy, very attractive red coloured flowers.
- Symbolizes happiness and abundance, Anthurium red plant is a short erected plant that has heart-shaped green leaves, red spathe leaf, and the protruding inflorescence called the spadix.
- The flower spikes can last four to six weeks, and colourful flowers bloom throughout the year.
Plant habit: Erect type
Plant Height:15 to max 20 Inches approx.
Plant Width: 7 to 9 inches approx.
Pot Size (in Inches): 3"
Anthurium Red Plant Care:
- Anthurium plants flourish well in natural indirect/artificial bright light.
- Do not expose the plant to direct sunlight, as they are intolerant to direct sunlight.
- Anthurium plants are adaptable to both warmer and colder climates.
- Plant your red anthurium in a rich, well-drained, porous, rich in organic content.
- Anthurium plant thrives in humid conditions.
- Water anthurium plants on alternate days, preferably in the morning or evening.
- Do not overwater the plant and not let the soil dry out completely.
- Always check the soil's moisture by poking a finger or small stick into the soil.
Anthurium Red Plant protection:
- During the main growing season (February to September) feed the plant with standard houseplant fertilizer diluted to half strength every two weeks.
- Pinch off the dead flower, as removal encourages a new set of flowers on some aster varieties.
Anthurium Plant Special Features:
- One of the rarest indoor flowering plants.
- Anthuriums red are ornamental plants, suitable to grown indoors in a living room and in a covered terrace area.
- Its stunning stems are often used in floral arrangements.
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Low maintenance and best indoor flowering plant.
- Anthurium plants are suitable for living room tables, office premises and shaded balconies.
- Anthurium symbolizes hospitality.
Note: Plant comes with germination pot. The image is for representation purposes only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.