Brand Name : IFFCO Urban Garden.
Manufacturer : Aquagri Processing Pvt.Ltd.
Category : Organic Super Food made by Kitchen Waste
Bokashi is made using rice bran and mixed with a group of highest quality bacterial cultures that is teeming with billions of live microbes. Ready to ferment and compost your food scraps.
Our strict production process ensures that the Bokashi bran is always of optimal quality and fresh, before delivering to your door.
Net Quantity : 500 gm
- Rice bran, fungi, bacteria and additives
Direction For Use :
- Add food waste into bokashi bin after placing the sieve inside and press the waste down tightly and cover the lid.
- Sprinkle bokashi on the waste ensuring complete coverage and press down again
- Repeat above process whenever making a new layer of food waste
- Keep full compost bin aside for 4 weeks and drain the liquid accumulated at the bottom of the bokashi bin every 3-4 days
- Dilute this liquid with water in 1:100 and use as foliar spray on plants for better growth
- Create a small layer of soil/coco peat in a pot and add few inches of fermented compost and repeat cycle till pot is full. Leave aside for 2 weeks
- Plant in bokashi enriched soil for green & healthier plants
Special Features/ Benefits :
- Accelerates aerobic composting of organic, kitchen and garden waste
- It turns your kitchen waste into organic superfood for your garden, lawn and home plants
- Controls unpleasant foul odour
- Easy Application
- Re-Sealable Pack for multiple use