Collections: Indoor Plants
Crassula Ovata Variegated
S.N: Crassula Ovata
C.N: Jade Green, Jade Plant, Crassula ovata money plant, Jade Money plant, Jade trees, Jade bonsai, Good luck Jade plant
Category of plant:
Cacti & Succulents, Shrubs, Ground covers
Jade Plant description:
- Crassula Ovata commonly known as the Jade plant or Jade Money plant is a popular indoor succulent shrub or tree belonging to the Crassulaceae family.
- It has many short, thick, succulent branches and thick, shiny, jade green, smooth leaves that grow in opposing pairs along the branches.
- Sparingly branched at the base, this jade tree grows upright, rounded and stores water in its leaves, stems, and roots.
- Jade money plant blooms in tight, round clusters of small white or pink flowers that have a mildly sweet aroma and are attractive to bees and butterflies.
Branches are spreading type
Jade Plant Specifications:
Plant Height or length:
50 cms to 100 cms
Plant Spread or Width:
1 to 2 meters
Pot size (Inches): 3''
Jade Plant Watering tips:
- During active growth, that is, in spring and summer, jade plants should be watered alternately.
- In winter, watering should be done twice a week.
- Like almost all succulents, jade plants should not be over-watered, as this will cause their stems to rot.
Jade Plant care tips:
- The jade plant favours a wide range of temperatures and humidity but is intolerant of cold conditions.
- Jade plant does best in well-drained soil and four or more hours of direct sunlight.
- This good luck jade plant can survive even in bright indirect sunlight.
- Use any organic manures every two months during active growth.
- Or can use a dilute fertilizer (Boon(19:19:19)@5 gram/litre of water) more frequently for its good growth.
Jade Plant Special Features:
- The Jade plant can be pruned into a miniature bonsai tree, making it a wonderful sculptural plant.
- It is both an indoor and outdoor plant that can be planted in office premises, home gardens and balconies.
- Jade plants are considered friendly, hardy and auspicious, thus making them an ideal plant for beginners.
Note: Plant comes with germination pot. This image is for representation purposes only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.