Euphorbia p yellow - 6'' pot size
Botanical Name: Euphorbia pulcherrima
Common Name: Poinsettia Red, Christmas Eve Flower, Santa Claus’ Flower, Easter flower, Crown of the Andes
Plant Category: Foliage
Euphorbia p Red Plant Description
- The poinsettia is a popular indoor houseplant with all the festive cheer and traditional colors.
- Its beautiful red bracts and green foliage make the poinsettia a popular ornamental plant for every festive season.
With classic red bracts, poinsettia red is an ideal choice for your indoor plant collection.
Plant habit: Upward, Branching, and Spreading
Plant Specification: 8 to 12 inches approx. in height
Pot Size: 6"
Euphorbia pulcherrima (Poinsettia Plant) Care
- Require bright sunlight, including at least 5 to 6 hours of sun a day.
- Requires a well-drained and good quality soil mix (a good mix of cocopeat or compost).
- Poinsettia plants should be watered when you feel the soil is dry. Overwatering can kill poinsettia.
- Fertilize Poinsettia in the spring at half-strength when there's no growth.
- Poinsettia is susceptible to pests and mites. Wipe the poinsettia leaves with neem oil every fifteen days to keep whiteflies away.
Euphorbia pulcherrima (Poinsettia Plant) Special Features
- Suitable for table-top, shelf, or wall bracket, small containers.
- It is an extremely elegant foliage plant.
- It is a holy & decorative houseplant.
- Be it the Ganapati festival, Diwali, Christmas, New Year, or Navratri, this bold and beautiful poinsettia is perfect for decorating your homes during any festive season.
Note: The plant comes with a germination pot or bag (Pot size Approx. 4 to 6 inches). The image is for representation purposes only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.