Collections: Indoor Plants
Money Plant Green (Epipremnum Aureum)
S.N: Epipremnum Aureum
C.N: Green pathos, Devil's Ivy, and Money Plant Green
Category of plant:
Indoor Plants, Ground covers, Climbers, Creepers & Vines
Epipremnum Aureum Plant description:
- This green pathos plant or Devil's Ivy, belonging to the Araceae or Alocasia family, has large, bright green heart-shaped flat leaves with variegated cream and yellow stripes.
- The leaves of young money plants are 4" long and up to 30" long in large mature vines with dark lobes.
- When planted in the ground, their leaves are not variable in size, unlike money plants.
- Cutting and trimming the vine will help it grow full and to the desired length.
Devil's Ivy Plant Care:
- These green pathos grows best at normal room temperatures with moist soil.
- Money Plant stays happy in lower light level without losing its variegation.
- It needs to be protected from the direct sunlight as the leaves will dry out and lose their variegation.
- Mist frequently to keep it moist and for an extra boost.
- Watering Money Plant twice a week keeps the pot soil moist and perfect for growth.
- Do not allow the pot soil to dry out completely.
- Soil moisture should always be monitored to check the hydration level.
Plant habit: Climbing or growing on support.
Plant Specifications: Plant Height or length: 2 to 4 meters;
Pot size: 3''.
Money Plant Green Plant Protection:
- Use any organic manures during summer.
- For best growth, farmyard manure, vermi-compost or Boon(19:19:19)@5 gram/litre of water can be used.
- Regularly check for the spider mites on the undersides of the leaves.
- Can use Neem oil or Eucalyptus oil for any disease or insect attack.
- Remove dead and damaged plants.
- Green Pathos looks best when displayed as a hanging plant, ground cover, or on a tabletop.
- Alternatively, it can also be trained to grow up a trellis or other support structure, such as a standing tree trunk.
- Devil's Ivy is best known for purifying air by absorbing pollutants such as formaldehyde, benzene from the air.
Note: Plant comes with germination pot. The image is for representation purpose only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.