Collections: Indoor Plants
Sansevieria HI-Color (Snake Plant)
S.N: Sansevieria trifasciata 'HI-Color'
C.N: Golden Snake plant, Bird's Nest Snake Plant, Golden Hahnii, Dwarf snake plant, and Bird’s nest sansevieria, Mother in law's tongue, Tiger's tail orchid
Plant Category: Succulent, Herbaceous, Perennial Plant, Air Purifier, Indoor plant, Rare Plant, Sensevieria Family.
Sansevieria HI-Color (Snake Plant) Description:
- Sansevieria HI-Color is a small succulent plant, famous for its buttery yellow leaves accented with green stripes.
- Arranged in a compact rosette, this golden snake plant has dark greyish-green glossy, funnel shaped leaves with broad creamy-yellow margin.
- This member of the Asparagaceae family is an air purifier (removes cancer-causing volatile organic compounds like formaldehyde and benzene).
- This stemless perennial succulent plant can rarely bloom in summer or autumn with sweetly fragrant greenish-white flowers.
Plant habit: Spreading and Erect
Plant Specifications: Max Height- 15 cm to 20 cm
Pot Size: 4 to 5 inches (ca. 13 centimetres)
Sansevieria HI-Color (Snake Plant) Care:
- This Sansevieria HI-Color (Snake Plant) plant grows well in moderate to bright, indirect light, but can also adapt to low light conditions if preferred.
- Sansevieria varieties appreciate good, well-drained soil inside or outside.
- It does best in sandy, well-drained soil.
- Water this Snake plant thoroughly in summer and allow draining freely.
- This Bird's Nest Snake Plant thrives best in 15 °C and 23 °C temperatures and can cope in as low as 10 °C for short periods.
- It grows happily in normal household humidity. If brown tips develop, consider occasional misting.
- This plant is mildly toxic. Keep away from pets and children.
Sansevieria HI-Color (Snake Plant) protection:
- Sansevieria is a light feeder, they do not require a lot of feeding.
- Once a month, a general purpose fertilizer will work best during growing season.
Dwarf Snake Plant Special Features:
- Sansevieria HI-Color (Snake Plant)is an easy-to-grow, drought tolerant cultivar makes an ideal houseplant.
- Sansevieri plants are an excellent choice for groundcover or smaller apartments.
- This dwarf Snake plant does well in fluorescent lighting.
- Well-suited for offices, apartments, and other small spaces.
- It makes a splendid addition to a bedroom table, a kitchen window sill, or bathroom.
- Suitable for Container Planting, Green Roof, Coastal, Interiorscape/ Indoor Plant, General, Flowerbed / Border/ Golden Garden, Rockery / Desert Garden
Note: Plant comes with germination pot. The image is for representation purpose only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.