Collections: Indoor Plants
Black ZZ Plant (Raven ZZ Plant)
Botanical Name :
S.N.: Zamioculcas Zamiifolia
C.N.: Raven, Aroid Palm, Aroid plant, Emerald Palm, Eternity Plant, Zanzibar Gem, ZuZu Plant, Zamia, Black ZZ plant.
Category of Plant: Foliage plant.
Raven/ZZ black Plant Description :
- Raven also known as ZZ black plant is a unique, rare yet easy-care ornamental plant belonging to the family Araceae.
- It is a stemless, easy to grow succulent indoor plant that displays rich purple-black, pinnately compound, glossy leaves rising up from its rhizomes.
- Flowers are produced in a small bright yellow to brown or bronze spadix, encased by a sheath-like green spathe.
This dark-leaved beauty grow well in low bright lighting conditions and with frequent or much fewer amounts of water.
Climatic Conditions and Soil Structure:
- Raven ZZ plant can survive in hot temperatures but cannot tolerate cold temperatures.
- It prefers well-drained potting soil.
Plant Specifications: 1 to 3 feet max in height
Pot size: 6"
Raven ZZ Black plant Care Tips:
- Water regularly in summers and once a month in summers.
- Zamia Plants grow well in low or bright lighting conditions.
- Just like Cactus and other succulent plants, Zamia plants also require less water. They are drought tolerant.
- Overwatering can kill the plant
- ZZ black plants are happy with less fertilizer. Fertilizing once or twice during the summers is enough for it.
- Twice a month, give neem oil spray as preventive spray from the pest and insects.
- Apply fertilizers like vermicompost, harvest boon(19:19:19) after weeding.
Raven ZZ plant Special Features -
- Zamia plants are low-maintenance plants, thus suitable for beginners.
- Toxic to pets and humans.
The sleek leaves and striking colour will fit right in your drawing room, corner, living room, offices, commercial complexes, etc.
Note: The plant comes with a germination pot or bag (Pot size Approx. 4 to 6 inches). The image is for representation purposes only. The actual product may vary in height, shape, or appearance.